IEEE 23nd International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems
October 5-7, 2015.
Georgia Tech Campus, Atlanta, GA, USA
The MASCOTS conference encourages original submissions describing state-of-the-art research in the areas of computer networks and performance evaluation of computer systems. Papers describing results of theoretic and/or practical significance are solicited. Experimental, modeling, and simulation studies are all in the scope of the conference. Works presenting novel performance evaluation methods or providing insights on design and runtime management tradeoffs are particularly encouraged.
Broad topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Computer architectures, multi-core processors, and memory systems
- Computer networks, protocols, and algorithms
- Databases and Big Data technologies
- Distributed and Cloud computing
- Energy efficient computer systems
- Mobile systems
- Multimedia systems
- Operating systems and virtualization
- Smart grids and cyber-physical systems
- Social networks
- Storage and file systems
- Web systems, enterprise applications and web services
- Wireless, mobile, ad-hoc, and sensor networks
MASCOTS will accept two types of submissions: Full papers (up to 10 pages in length) and short papers (up to 4 pages in length). These page limitations include all figures, tables, references, and any potential appendix. All papers should be formatted in two-column IEEE conference style with font size 10 point or greater. For guidelines regarding formatting, please refer to the IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
Short papers provide a peer-reviewed forum for late-breaking or preliminary research results, giving an opportunity for researchers and practitioners to present and demonstrate their recent research, and to obtain feedback from their peers in an informal setting. Unsuccessful full paper submissions, where appropriate, will automatically be considered for publication as short papers.
- Abstract Registration: March 30, 2015 (11:59pm EST)
March 16, 2015 (11:59pm EST)
- Paper Submission: March 30, 2015 (11:59pm EST)
March 23, 2015 (11:59pm EST)
- Author Notification: May 20, 2015
- Conference: October 5-7, 2015
Papers should be submitted using the EasyChair system( https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mascots2015).